SUMMER IS HERE!!! This means beautiful weather & skies for your wedding!!
More & more Brides & Grooms get married during the summer months because it is almost guaranteed that you will have beautiful weather, long summer days, colourful blossoming plants with sometimes lingering butterflies which no doubt make for more beautiful wedding pictures & memories.
Don’t forget however to think of your guests and how the bright days of summer can be unbearable to many and turn your wedding into a “scorcher”.
Here are 5 tips to manage your Summer wedding:-
- Commence your wedding in the afternoon when the Sun has dipped.
- If you are doing a Garden Wedding, choose the coolest spot.
- Water, water, water………you can never have too much of this inexpensive but very necessary commodity. Serve a cool drink also if the Budget can accommodate this.
- Use Fan Programmes for the wedding ceremony which will help your guests to cool themselves as well as provide them with information.
- Use a Tent to safeguard your guests from the overhead sun.